 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 607
  Purple 400 piece buckets

I have 8. I don't think I will have room for them in my car when I flee CO. It's not really economical to ship them unless I take the contents out. I paid 5 plus tax for each. Best offer takes them. Offers in Colorado that can come get them greatly (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Purple 400 piece buckets

Gone. Thanks. (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)