 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6055
    8856,8849,6289,6991 and more —Ralph Döring
   We have some new sets at (URL) just have a look. The 6991 monorail is brand new and not listed at our website yet. Adrian just phoned me from his holiday where he found a new and unopened set ! Just send a mail if you are interested. Thanks for (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)