 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6045
    Re: Apology for my email by Kieran Brady —Tom Stangl
   The problem with setting it up on OneList is that you'd need multiple lists - I have no interest in anything but Town, Train, and Technic, I could care less about others. If you had one big honking eGroups list, I'd be getting a lot of useless (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.space)

        Re: Apology for my email by Kieran Brady —Jeff Johnston
   (...) Er, I'm getting kind of confused by this whole mailing list idea. What exactly is the advantage of setting up a mailing list, as opposed to just posting to lugnet.b-s-t? Would people rather receive stuff like this in their email instead of (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.space)

        Re: Apology for my email by Kieran Brady —Scott Arthur
     (...) I (...) about (...) useless (...) None really, unless you wanted the "new" service (I would not). (...) I would not. But many may want to see a BST post ASAP so thay can get the item before anyone else. May readers uses the S@H specials group (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.space)

        Re: Apology for my email by Kieran Brady —Nick Goetz
   I am right there with you. I guess I don't see the benefit over just subscribing to the BST group by mail. The "new" mail list seems like it would have a bigger potential for misuse than the current market groups. -Nick Jeff Johnston (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.space)