 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6025
Re: Help, looking for pieces!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 18:49:31 GMT

Good luck trying to find them.  The half arches in red and also in yellow are the
hardest arches to find (IMHO).  I have 5 pair (currently used in my Cathedral),
and have always been on the lookout for  more.  The inverse red half arch, on the
otherhand, is common as dirt.

I will be placing an order for a few hundred red and yellow half arches when LEGO
Direct goes into production.

Gary Istok

Jennifer and John Loukota wrote:

Hello,  I am Looking for 8 Red 1x5x4 half arches staired.  These can be found
in set# 6399...  I am willing to pay a fair price please LMK if you can help
me.  Thanks, John

PS  I am awre of the many online parts sites and ebay, as well as lego shop at
home... and have come up empty.  Thanks