 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6013
  Wanted: 8450 Mission ( Cybermaster Expansion set )

Does anyone have one of these for sale? or know of anyplace that sells them? thanks, john (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

  Re: Wanted: 8450 Mission ( Cybermaster Expansion set )

Busy Bee in the UK can get them - they are currently out, but are ordering one for me. (URL) only want the parts in the set, not the software, so if you want the software, maybe we can work something out. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)