 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5997
FT: pirates set #6267 Lagoon Lock-Up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 23:54:37 GMT

I have a surplus set of unused #6267 Lagoon Lock-Up available.  The box is a
little worn, and a seal is broken.  But all the contents are mint, i.e. still
in their factory-sealed bags and the trap.  I am looking for a deal that will
include at least one copy of #6259 Broadside's Brig or #6265 Sabre Island (new
or used).

My want list follow:

#6042 Dungeon Hunters
#6259 Broadside's Brig
#6265 Sabre Island
#6404 Paradisa Carriage Ride
#6418 Paradisa Country Club

Imperial Guards soldiers (red or blue)
Imperial Guards admirals (blue only)
Imperial Armada soldiers (red or green)
Imperial Armada admirals (with or without the chromed armor)
pirate wenches
islander babes
female adventurer (Miss Gail Storm) figures in jungle outfit
town/paradisa equestrian minifigures
banker minifigures (from #6765 Gold City Junction)
merchant captain minifigures (from #6277 Imperial Trading Post)

Imperial Armada chromed breastplate armors
black shakos
tricorns (brown preferred)
black muskets
epaulettes (red, yellow, blue, or white)
backpacks (brown or gray)
brown stackable crates
minifigure tents
plain white motorcycle/space helmets
light trans-blue visors
minifigure hat plumes/feathers (blue, yellow, or black)

brown horses
saddles (any color)

1x5x6 castle wall pieces (white, gray, or yellow)
white or gray castle wall corner pieces
2x2 round bricks (black, gray, red, white, or brown)
32x32 river baseplate (from #6552 Rocky River Retreat)

Non-LEGO items:
Cash (either way, to round out an even trade)
Pokemon:  Jigglypuff cards (This is a common card, so I imagine people must be
sitting on tons of them...  just don't ask why I wnat them!!)

Cheers,

Zach
tseng@math.psu.edu