 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5993
FT: 6286 Skull's Eye Schooner for 9747 RIS 1.5, 6276 El Dorado Fortress for 7184 MTT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 17:08:05 GMT

Hi,

I have a 100% complete 6286 SES set, sails in excellent condition, bricks in
good - very
good condition, no dirt, no dust, no chew marks, sails in pristine
condition,  w/punched instr., otherwise instr. very good, without box,
w/shooting cannons.
I'm looking for a 100% complete 9747 RIS 1.5 - I saw these going MISB for
$150 - $160, so if there's someone around who wants a good copy of 6286...
here I am.
I would also like to trade a 100% complete El Dorado Fortress, w/instr., no
box, w/shooting cannons, good condition (exception: 1 blue soldier's torso
is rubbed off) for a 7184 MTT, or sell the Fort for $50 plus shipping ($20
airmail).

I'm located in Germany.

Arnold