 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5983
Dacta sets: 1/3 off until May 31, 30% off till May 17th.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 05:32:21 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Just wanted to let everyone know that if you visit my Lego Dacta store
at http://www.vstore.com/vstorehobbies/kevinskits you'll get $10 OFF A
PURCHASE OF $30 OR MORE using the coupon code 35961LQYH, or $33 OFF A
PURCHASE OF $100 OR MORE using the coupon code 36009PRFS. This is good
until May 31, for new customers to the vStore network.

You can also get 30% off (up to $30.00) on anything in my store until
May 17th - coupon code 35193ACTV - this is for all customers.

Couple of notes: the Dacta castle set is apparently still out of stock
even though vStore doesn't tell you that until you actually order it.
Roof tiles and Window packs are still OK though (use coupon 35193ACTV
for these since they are under $30 each). Also, vStore only ships within
the US :-(. Sorry Canucks, I can't even order from it myself!

Kevin
--
Personal Lego Web page:
eBay auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/