 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5974
Re: Maersk 1831
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 00:46:55 GMT

Hello Johan..

I'll bet I have a 6544 that I could trade you.. are you in the USA??

Regards

Dave

Johan Piera <irishau@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Is there anyone out there still interested in Maersk 1831?  It features • two
cargo boxes with light blue truck front and a very special pair of blue
doors.  We have a friend in Asia who maybe able to sell us several sets. • As
these sets are not available in US, we will be interested in trade only. • We
will be interested in complete town and pirate and boat sets specifically • fire
station sets 6571, 6385, 6386, 6544, 4031. Please reply to
irishau@yahoo.com.