 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5925
    FS: cheapest 5571s around —Eric Lanteigne
   Hi, I have a few 5571 for sale. Those are all MISB and have no shelf wear (they are still in the box from the manufacturer with 4 5571 per carton). I ship UPS and provide the waybill number the day I ship. It takes usually 4-5 business days to get (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        (canceled) —John MacDonald