 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5922
WTT: Misc stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 22:36:03 GMT

I'm in need of a few things.  I was wondering if anyone could help me out:

black Insectoid shoulder armor (2 or 3)
long black and brown castle hair (many)
2x2x2 slopes (any color or Willa's design) (4 or 5)
Black Star Wars capes (4 or 5)
Black castle helmets (many; both flared and bullet)
skeletons and ghosts (many)
Ninja princess head (1)

What I've got to offer is on my BST page www.geocities.com/xcalaburcm/lego.html
If you don't see what you want, just ask.  I'll see what I can do.

Just email me if you can help me out.  Thanks!
-Chris