 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5912
5911  |  5913
Subject:
FS/FT: 6285 Black Seas Baracuda Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 04:19:44 GMT

Recently I picked up a lot that contained pieces from a 6285 Black Seas
Baracuda.  Unfortunately there is not enough of it to make completing it an
easy task so I thought I'd see if there is any interest in some of the
components before I try to reassemble it.

What I have:

Complete hull - bow, stern, three middle sections
Complete set of sails
Instructions - playworn but complete
Most of the mini-figs including the female pirate (I do not have most of the
hats though)
Yellow windows w/ white lattice (x3 - ship needs four)
Tall masts - three section mast x2 - missing the mast piece for the bow
Yellow 1x4x2 curved piece w/ center top stud (x2 - ship needs three)

If you are interested in these parts feel free to make me an offer.  My want
lists are at:

http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh/barter/index.htm

Thanks,

Mike