 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5901
Re: FS page still here
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 13:37:05 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Scott Arthur writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Joel VanAtta writes:
I still have my sale page up, and lots of stuff still for sale...

- roof crests for houses
- Wild West acessories
- Pirate accessories
- BASIC propellers (good for replacing the ones that got chewed!)
- Space accessories
- Castle accessories
- Aquazone fins, harpoons, knives, arm links, helmets, facemasks
- Throwbot parts
- various pieces from several copies of 6599 Shark Attack, including • minifigs,
sharks, instructions, and sticker sheets

So go ahead and look around...

So go ahead and give us the URL.   :-)

Aww crud, sorry... http://www.geocities.com/compguy_926
Thanks a bunch Scott!!!