 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5893
For sale: 4811 Archers, 5902 Jungle Rafts, 5900 Desert Adventurers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 03:55:19 GMT

I want to unload my extra polybags quickly and conveniently. For a flat $10
including shipping (to US addresses) I will sell any FOUR of the following:
(pick 4)

4811 Defense Archer
good points: Lion shield soldier!
Please try calling Lego S@H first, they might have these.

5902 Jungle Raft..
good points: Has brown 6x6 plate, 2 brown 1x6 bricks, opening backpack,
transparent-yellowish gem

5900 Desert Adventurer (in box) Johnny Thunder again
good points: brown crate, shovel+magnifier, green 2x6 plate

6791 Bandit's Wheelgun
Good points: black wagon wheels, white bandanna

First come, first served.
-Erik Olson
olsone@spamcop.net