 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5883
5882  |  5884
Subject:
FS 6483 and 6982
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 20:10:59 GMT

A local shop has a 6483 Coastal Patrol from 1994. According to Lugnet, it has
242 pieces, 3 minfigs and had a price of 48 USD. The boat has light and sound.
If anyone is interested, I can get it for cost + shipping; 419 NOK = 50 USD + 9
USD shipping.

I can also get a 6982 Explorien Starship for 60 USD + shipping ( Lugnet: 652
Pieces, 4 minifigs, price 88 USD )
Shipping will be at least 14 USD.

Send me a mail if you are interested.

Helge