 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5845
  Looking for Roof Pieces

I've ordered the black steep slope parts package from S@H, but I notice that it doesn't include the 'half pyramid', or the intersection pieces. Lugnet parts references: <a href="(URL) 3048</a> <a href="(URL) 3049</a> Does anyone know if there are (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Looking for Roof Pieces

5925 Pontoon Plane ($6) includes 3 pyramids, along with 2 2x2 black airplane windows (if only it also included glass!) and 2 1x4x2 black arches--not bad for a small set. 2152 Robo Raptor is the set of choice for the intersection part; I think it has (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Looking for Roof Pieces

Yippee! Thanks so much for the info. It just so happens I got a Robo Raptor for Christmas a couple years ago, and it's been sitting in storage ever since. Not anymore. I never thought I'd find the parts in my own inventory. Well, off to buy some (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)