 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5835
  Poolside Paradise windows?

Hey everyone. Who feels like helping me find some of the small curving windows from 6416 Poolside Paradise. They're the ones in fornt of the parrot. I really need these, and if you have them, feel free to make me an offer. Thanks, <<KM>> (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Poolside Paradise windows?

(...) I just saw one of those as an incomplete set on eBay. By the picture, it looks like it has both the small curved windows. (URL) Strutt 8^) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  (canceled)