 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5831
FS:Wagons from 2126
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 21:42:47 GMT

This is your chance to buy some of the wagons from 2126 separately.  I have
available:

4 Dumper Waggons (yellow) with dump truck.  Price $15 USD each

4 Wine Waggons (blue with barrels) and the speeders.  Price $15USD each

1 Car Carrier Waggon (black, with autos).  Price $20 USD

Email me at wx732@freenet.victoria.bc.ca if you are interested.  Postage will
be $4 for one car.

James Powell