 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5828
  Re: wanted: 2x2 classic windows

(...) There were quite a few sets that had yellow 1x2x2 windows. The Police Station set #585 had the most ever, with 11 windows. There were a few basics sets that had these as well. Sets #510 and #517, both from the mid 1980's had 2 windows in each (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: wanted: 2x2 classic windows

Way back when, when Samsonite ran the Canadian Distribution for Lego, they offered a spare parts sale through the Lego Club. I was a wee tyke then, so it must have been around 1980 or so. I ordered a box of parts, and it turned out to include a (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)