 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5827
Re: WTB/WTT 1x6, 1x12 brown bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 14:20:17 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Peter White writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Kevin Wilson writes:
John Neal wrote:
Subject says it all, except that I am also wondering in which sets >these • came.

1x6 brown bricks come in teh little adventurers raft polypag set, still
on the shelves in mnay places. The Gold City Junction WW set had some
long brown bricks in, but I'm not sure if they were 1x12 or 1x10.

Kevin
--
Yep, I'm looking at the instructions for 6765 GCJ and I see 3 brown 1 x 12
bricks plus the usual serving of log bricks + wall pieces.

-pete.w
The new Gungan Patrol set has two brown 1x6. I have been buying this set for
just these pieces (for a current project). Not cheap for just two but I cannot
find any more of the raft sets and I can use a number of the pieces from the
Gungan set.

Craig