 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5809
5808  |  5810
Subject:
Help ! looking for various yellow slope brick's and others
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 23:45:45 GMT

Sorry for cross-posting this but needs must !

I'm looking for various yellow slope bricks and other bits and bobs follows
at the bottom of the email:

A more attractive list appears on http://www.walton.ndirect.co.uk/lego.htm -
wanted parts

Anybody care to help me out with any of these parts I will pay $$$ for
anything or I have a small amount of tradeable stuff including a MISB 8445
and lots of spare instruction booklets (technic)

Ldraw no qty Colour Description
3958 1 Blue 6 x 6 Plate
3702 6 Grey 8 Stud Technic Beam
6581?&6582? 1 Yellow/Black Wheel/ Tyre From 8460,8828, 8235 20 x 30
2357 4 Yellow Brick 2x2 Corner
6564 2 Yellow Wedge 3 x 2 Right
6565 2 Yellow Wedge 3 x 2 Left
3038 2 Yellow Slope Brick 45 2 x 3
3794 5 Yellow Plate 1 x 2 with 1 Stud
4287 2 Yellow Slope Brick 33 3 x 1 Inverted
4263 8 Black Technic Plate 1 x 4 with Holes
3894 6 Grey Technic Brick 1 x 6 with Holes
6541 6 Yellow Technic Brick 1 x 1 with Hole
4070 4 Black Brick 1 x 1 with Headlight
4287 2 Black Inverse 30º slope 1x3
3045 2 Black Slope 45º 2 x 2 Double Convex
3684 2 Yellow Slope Brick 33 3 x 1
4460 6 Yellow Slope Brick 75 2 x 1 x 3
2744 4 Black Technic Wing Back
3935 2 Yellow Wing 4 x 4 Right
3936 2 Yellow Wing 4 x 4 Left
2444 4 Yellow Plate 2 x 2 with Hole
2817 4 Yellow Plate 2 x 2 with 2 Holes
2419 4 Yellow Plate 3 x 6 without Corners
3941 1 Trans Yellow Brick 2 x 2 Round
2711 8 Yellow Technic Rotor 2 Blade with 2 Studs
3676 2 Yellow Slope Brick 45 2 x 2 Inverted Double Convex
3069 1 Grey Tile 1x2
2639 1 Grey Plate 4 x 4 Corner

David Walton

Email: d.walton@ndirect.co.uk