 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5807
FOTM: 3*5571 WTT/WTS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 22:46:20 GMT

Hi everybody,

I just happened to found 3 sets of 5571. I bought all three. But I'm not so
much into Model Team (althought this set may make me change that). I am
desperately looking for a MISB 8880; I'm willing to trade 1 for 1 a MISB 5571
for a MISB 8880. As for the other two (or one if I choose to keep one for
myself). I would like to sell them. I've never ran any auction or anything but
I think 200$US is fair. What I'll do is, I'll entertain your bets until
tomorrow night (U.S.A eastern standard time) and will contact the winner(s) of
the bid on monday. The sets are brand new and sealed and they don't even have
shelf wear. You can contact me at elanteigne@home.com. If nobody shows
interest, I will put them to ebay.

Good bricking!