 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5798
  FS: 6280 Armada FS

Hey there, I bought a couple of these because they were relatively cheap. If you want one, they are $45 Cdn + shipping. I want to sell these to people who want them for themselves or their kids, not profiteers interested in selling them on EBay et (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)