 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5795
5794  |  5796
Subject:
HUGE quantities of old-style Palm Trees for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 20:53:58 GMT

Ok, these have been sitting for a while on my parts sale page at $1.50 each so
I'm going to offer them directly here now.

I have two large lots of Palm Trees for sale.  One lot is 31 trees, the other
32.  These are complete (in numbers, they aren't assembled) including the
green 2x2 round plate.

I'll sell them for $1.25 each in those individual lot sizes.  If you take all
63 of them I'll knock $5 off the total price and pay for shipping.  Not
interested in breaking them up into smaller lots - they're already sorted into
boxes of 31 and 32.

So here's the price breakdown:

31 Palm Trees - $38.75 + $3.20 shipping (within the US)
32 Palm Trees - $40.00 + $3.20 shipping (within the US)

63 Palm Trees - $73.75 + free shipping