 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5787
    Web Page Update! —Chris Maddison
   After a few responses, some of the Legos have been taken off my web page to be sent off, but there's plenty more! I recently added about 30 additional things, so check it out at www.geocities.com/xc.../lego.html As always, respond by sending email (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)