 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5780
    WTT 70s large spoked wheels. —Paul E. Davis
   I have 2 of the old large red spoked wheels that came out in the 70s. The wheels are in played with shape. I would like to trade them for 2 gray hubs that came out of the 24x43 Technic wheels. (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: WTT 70s large spoked wheels. —Paul Sinasohn
   (...) I think I have some of those. Are your spoked wheels still available? Paul Sinasohn bearitone@my-deja.com (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)