 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5728
FS: 6090 & 6085 Castles, 6075/6038 Wolfpack sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 18:44:51 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

As hard as it is for me to part with Castle sets, I just don't need these
extras that I got off of eBay.  Please check the detailed descriptions at
bottom of this message. I accept PayPal and X.com payment methods as well
as Money Order or personal check.  Overseas buyers welcome.

o 6090 Royal Knight's Castle
     from 1995
     743 pieces
     9 minifigs, 1 skeleton, 1 ghost
   Asking Price: $100

o 6085 Black Monarch's Castle
     from 1988
     665 pieces
     12 minifigs
   Asking Price $125

o 6075 Wolfpack Tower + 6038 Wolfpack Renegades
     both from 1992
     232 Pieces/93 pieces
     3 minifigs, 1 ghost/2 minifigs
   Asking Price $35

** I'll sell all 4 sets to one buyer for $235 shipped UPS Ground.

Descriptions
------------
6090: Includes box and original instructions in good-excellent
      used condition. Set is missing the horse blanket and the
      cloth flag that flies over the door. Pieces are in EX
      condition, maybe a little dusty.

6085: Includes original instructions in good-excellent used
      condition. Set is missing both horse blankets (2 of them).
      Pieces are in EX condition, maybe a little dusty.

6075: Includes outer box for 6075, but no tray insert and no
      instructions for either set. Sets are complete with all
      pieces in EX condition.

You may be able to get the horse blankets, especially the one from 6090, and
the cloth flag from Lego Consumer Affairs.

-Mike Ulring