 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5721
  Web Page Update!

I've updated my web page. I added a couple things, and took a few off. Also, this has nothing to do with Lego, but I've got a bunch of GI Joe stuff to get rid of, as noted on my page. So, excuse this shameless plug: If anyone wants to buy GI Joe (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)