 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5717
5716  |  5718
Subject:
Looking for starwars pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 19:10:50 GMT

Hi everyone,  I am currently doing a scenery out of legos of starwars, and i
was wondering if anyone had any of these pieces that they would be willing to
trade??  My list is as follows:

obi wan kenobi figures (from episode 1 series, the one from the gungcan sub
set??) with lightsabers
Padme
Anakin Skywalker
black hoods like darth maul wears and black toso's like darth maul wears
Darth maul figures (2) with lightsabers
r2d2 figures
imperial droids
guncans (something like jar jar but different color)
qui gon jinn figure with lightsaber
creature that jar jar rides (was in episode 1's battle sceen with the guncans
and the imperial troops)
sebulba
lightsabers any color (make sure they have both pieces)
torsos, legs, heads, hair, hoods, etc anything else starwar related.

I have alot of space stuff, and castle stuff, just email me with your want
list...Please let me know what you have of my above list.  Thanks.  =o)