 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5711
    Buying #4559 Cargo Express —James Ng
   Hi! I am wanting a opened or unopened #4559 Cargo Railway, I am wanting to swap it for a special gift which retails for $300USD e-mail me at yellow_ninja@start.com.au to find out what it is. Here is my LEGO collection if you want to trade: All names (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)