 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5710
5709  |  5711
Subject:
[MN] Brand New Technic Motors for $10.00!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 02:42:46 GMT

Need more technic motors?  Can't find or don't feel like parting out the
ZNAP sets?  Well then this offer is for you!

The motors for offer are brand new technic "Mini Motors" listed in my most
recent Shop-at-Home catalog as set #5225 for $17.50.  This offer is for the
motor ONLY and does not include the battery box or the cable.

The price is $10 per motot PLUS shipping, which will be $3.20 for Priority
Mail.  If you order more then one, then you save even more money as they
will be shipped together.

Payment for this offer is being accepted through X.com and PayPal.com ONLY.
(Depending on the response, I MAY open up other forms of payment so that
internation customers may purchase.  But i'd really like a quick turn-around
time on these.)

Orders will be honored on a first come first serve basis.  The exact
quantity available is not yet know.  I will be making the purchase first
thing in the morning at what was a well stocked TRU as of yesterday.

If you have any questions, please e-mail me.

Troy

Visit Troy's LEGO® Brick Store!
http://troy.simplenet.com/lego/store/