 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5695
    Wanted: Large Technic tires and wheels —John MacDonald
   I am looking for some large Technic Wheels and tires I am looking for 2 yellow and 4 gray (URL) Technic 24 x 43 I am looking for 8 of these. (URL) 24 x 43 Technic I need 6 or so 20 x 30 tires of the same style. ie, square not balloon, and fit on a (...) (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)