 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5668
  I'm new to trading - I want town parts - I have technic/space

Hi, I'm just getting started in the trading world. Here is my trade page: (URL) have lots of old technic and space parts (and some castle parts). I'm primarily interested in town parts (especially Paradisa windows). Please email me with any (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)