 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5647
WTT: 8480 space shuttle for 8277, 8299, 8250, or 8425 x 3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 20:43:41 GMT

I missed out on the recent clearance sales of Technic from S@H, but managed
to get the last one of the half-off 8480 Technic Shuttles from the ZB in
Omaha.  Is anyone interested in trading even-up any three of these recent
clearance sets, 8299/8250 Search Sub, 8277 Giant Model Set, or 8425 Black
Hawk for my one unopened 8480 Space Shuttle?  If interested, email me below.
As this is a de-lurk, references will be provided if requested.

dave kuehn dkmjqn@juno.com