 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5611
Re: WTB 1990 Lego Idea Book # 260
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 15:43:03 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Tom Stangl writes:
Because if they are going for $25, I'll actually sell all 10 I have ;-)

They are certainly NOT going for $25, they are going for $4.50 from TLC. I'm
so happy to have my ONE copy, and I won't need another unless my house burns
down.

BTW, thanks for all the kind offers.  One person, Mike Walsh, was kind enough
to mention that TLC was STILL unloading them.  Another example of overstock
that belongs on their website, as an addendum to the S@H catalog, something...

-- Richard