 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5592
  Re: FS: Ninja Minifigs and Skeletons

(...) I will beat these prices except on the DkGray Ninja minifigs because I don't know which set they are from. I will also sell more swords for less $. Email me if interested. /Eric McCarthy/ (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS: Ninja Minifigs and Skeletons

(...) [snip] (...) I have two comments. 1) Me too. Email for better prices with your interests. 2) Is this now an auction, since there are multiple people bidding (in opposite) for a given sale? It's not really, but sort of. Has this been discussed (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)