 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5591
Re: S@H Catalogs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 21:36:20 GMT

Mark Harrison wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Below is a list of the S@H catalogs I have acquired over the last few years. If
[snip]

The Spring catalogs are actually the rarest.  For example, it looks like
you are missing Spring 1998 and 1999.  I think Spring '98 was a catalog
of which I had only one when I sent you that pile of catalogs in May '98.

There also exist preschool-focus catalogs containing mostly Duplo.
I usually get one of those each year.

PS. Many of them were given to me for the cost of posting them to Australia by
the late Gary Louie, RIP, not that I expect anyone else to do the same.

Um, do I get some credit here too?
/Eric McCarthy/

ps: use the Regular Printed Matter (same as "Small Packet") by surface mail rate
when sending catalogs overseas.  It can be a lot cheaper than the other rates.