 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5574
  For Sale: Posters

I have two posters for sale. The first is the size of 4 sheets of paper. One side is a spyrius theme. The other side is the Islanders theme. Bottom corner of one page shows a copyright of 1994, available to LEGO builders club members only. The (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: For Sale: Posters

First offer over a dollar gets these, that includes shipping, I just want to get rid of them but not by throwing them away. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: For Sale: Posters

Items are SOLD. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)