 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5573
For Sale: BRICK KICKS magazines
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 00:35:59 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I have the following issues of Brick Kicks for sale:

Summer 1992 - 2 copies
Spring 1993 - 1 copy
Summer 1993 - 1 copy
Fall 1993   - 1 copy
Winter 1993 - 1 copy
Sprint 1994 - 1 copy
Fall 1994   - 1 copy

Each issue is 8 pages.  Page 1 is the cover, pages 2/3 are
about something LEGO, pages 4/5 are photos of readers creations
and pages 6/7 usually contain  instructions for a small/medium
size model.

Buy all or one or only some.  Shipping will be $1.00 for
one issue and $2.50 for all of them together.

I take offers through Wednesday and notify the buyer(s)
on Thursday or Friday.
--
Paul Foster
http://www.thefosterfamily.org/