 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5563
Re: Zany Brainy Has #3409!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 04:07:01 GMT

David,

What location of Zany Brainy do you work at?

jt

"David M. Jones" wrote:

I'd just like to let everyone know that, while unpacking a shipment today, I
ran across a couple of boxes of 3409 - The New Football Series (Championship
Challenge.) I'm not sure if these have been widely released yet or not?  If
not, I'll be happy to pick some up to anyone who wants one.  MSRP is $50.
I'll pick one up and ship it to you for that!

Dave
djones32@mindpsring.com

James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club