 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5555
  Need 10 Grey Brick Packs - Offer

Hi, I need 10 grey basic brick packs #5145 available from S&H. They cost $5.50 per pack so the total would come to $55.00 and shipping is included. You would have to have them ship the bricks directly to my address. In exchange I'm offering $110.00 (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)