 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5540
    Looking for something? My web page is up! —Chris Maddison
   I just got my webpage up and running. You can find what I have up for trade or sale on it, as well as my want list. I've got a lot of minifig accessories, and misc. odds and ends. Check it out at: www.geocities.com/xc.../lego.html Thanks, and happy (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)