 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5506
5505  |  5507
Subject:
FS/FT various Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 14:59:20 GMT

Well, it's time to de-lurk as I continue to consolidate my castle population
(soldiers and peasants). I have a number of older castle things which are too
few to fit in meaningfully with my "storyline", and yet the prospect of
increasing their numbers is slim. So, I'm willing to sell/trade so that I can
work on the main threads of my tale.

FOR SALE:
---------
3 Plate-mail minifigs: red/blue torso; red/black legs; Classic Smiley
4 Plate-mail minifigs: blue/red torso; red/black legs; Classic Smiley

Asking US$21 (plus $2 S&H) for the lot, or best offer above that.

FOR TRADE:
----------
I have:
    2 DkGrey Cage helmets
    1 Black helmet with DkGrey movable visor
    1 DkGrey helmet with DkGrey movable visor
    3 Black DM (Ornate) helmets

I would like:
    Bat Lord helmets (at least 10)
    Black Bandanas (at least 1)
    Black male hair (at least 2)

I also have a few green Forestmen caps that could be worked into a trade for
the above, or for some Peasant/Ninja cowls.

Contact me at:
footsteps@compuserve.com

Thanks,
Alan