 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5505
    Wanted: Castle swords! —James Simpson
   I need between 5 and 8 classic castle swords. I am willing to trade for them, but I'd prefer to buy. If you have a few extras, please let me know what you need in exchange. Thanks! James Simpson (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Wanted: Castle swords! —Adam Tucker
   James- I have all of the swords which you are requesting, however if you like I am also looking to sell 13 castle & related sets w/boxes (used only once). Let me know, should this type of reply be posted in GENERAL topics? (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Wanted STARWARS lego invitation —Adam Tucker
   I am in search of the 1999 New York Toy Fair Star Wars Lego Invitation which was exclusivly handed out to retailers. Only 500 made. Top Dollar paid! (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)