 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5500
    Re: WTB/WTT: Window Pieces of all kinds... —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) You might try using more conventional descriptions. I confess to not having the Lego part numbers that LDraw uses memorised. Not that I'd ever sell any windows anyway. ++Lar (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: WTB/WTT: Window Pieces of all kinds... —Gary R. Istok
    (...) Yes a WIDTH x LENGTH x HEIGHT description is what you need to use. I don't use LDRAW, and probably a lot of collectors don't either. So it's all Greek to us. Gary Istok (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)