 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5489
  Lego knights wanted

Hello, I am currently trying to get some lego knights and accesories. Whenever I make a bid on ebay I get bid out at the last second so trying to buy them there has been unsuccsesful. I've already cleaned out the local stores of 4811 defense archer. (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)