 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5476
For Trade: Green bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 18:53:17 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I have the following NEW green bricks for TRADE:

33 - 1x1x1
76 - 1x2x1
11 - 1x3x1
55 - 1x4x1
51 - 2x2x1
17 - 2x3x1
23 - 2x4x1

I am looking for NEW black bricks in return.  I
would trade an even stud for stud but the
distribution of parts traded for must be relatively
equal.  In other words, I won't trade all of the above
for an equal stud amount of 1x1x1 bricks, but I would
for an equal stud amount of 1x4x1 bricks.
--
Paul Foster
http://www.gmlug.org/foster/