 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5474
  Re: Thinking of selling my entire 9V collection

Hi All, Just noticed this problem that Scott is having with M.E. I thought I was the only one he reneged on. I'll say now that I believe Mr. Edwards is not to be trusted in keeping his word on a trade. Last year I offered him a MISB 4551 for a 8862 (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Thinking of selling my entire 9V collection

I'm a newcomer here (since January this year). He did the same thing to me 2 weeks ago over a 5571. Never again! Conrad Venn. (...) offered (...) who (...) Does (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)