 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 547
Re: WTB: 7865 12V Train engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 1999 01:14:00 GMT

Bill,

The 4558 Metroliner has a 9V motor.

Claude is looking for the older 12V motor, which is much harder to get
in the US.

Gary
GaryLouie@EarthLink.Net

Bill Moreau <wemoreau@yourinter.net> wrote:

Claude Kintziger writes:
I need a 12V train engine to replace a broken engine. If anybody has one
to spare, please let me know how much you'd like to have for it or I
could trade it for an unopened 7861 train lighting set.

Claude Kintziger
kintzic@miavx1.acs.muohio.edu

Claude:

I have a new 12-V motor which came from a partial set of 4558, metroliner that
I whould be willing to part with; however, I do not really need the lighting
set.  I would trade for the lighting set if you can't find a taker.  I would
rather trade for some parts I need to complete several sets.  Please check my
wants pages on LUGNET, but, sell, trade numbered 513 and 527 and let me know if
you have any interest.

Regards,

Bill