 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5453
    FS: 8480 Technic Shuttles —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    Hi all, I have six copies of 8480 Technic Shuttle available for sale; three are complete and sealed, and three are missing the large black turntable piece the "Canadian" arm is mounted upon (I needed them)--thus making it ideal for anyone who just (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: 8480 Technic Shuttles —Rob Doucette
   Is it time to re-hash the 'is this a sale or an auction' debate? Although its been done to [near] death, I don't think a concensus was reached on the topic. From (URL) Todd says: "- Sealed-bid auctions are "technically" (by name) auctions but in (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)